My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Faithbooking

Any faithbookers out there? I recently joined a new faithbooking community where I get to use my scrapbooking addiction to leave a legacy of faith. I was already scrapping some of the events like baptisms and other church-related stuff, but faithbooking has me documenting other significant parts of my life...my testimony, music that uplifts me, prayers that have been answered. These are pages that say so much about me, who I am, and what makes me tick...but they are pages that would otherwise have gone unscrapped. It's especially good for somebody like me who is a horrible journal keeper.

Anyways, if your Christian faith is a large part of who you are, you may want to come join us. I hope to see you there!

p.s. I'm on the creative team there, with a special assignment to create word art (usually Bible verses) and such each week that you can download for free.

No comments: