My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Directions, Blogger weirdness, and more

For some reason, I was not getting mail updates with posts to my blog today, and my stat counter was tracking number of hits either. Weird.

I'm adding instructions for the pocket book here. HTH!
You can purchase the pocket here. I used premade mini accordion album pages for my pocket book. There are tons of them at Sweet Shoppe...the denim pocket is plain, I just added the flowers, so you can make ANY theme you want...everything goes with denim!

1 comment:

RealRach said...

Yeah...I wasn't getting comments emailed to me for about a week or so. It was very frustrating. How nice of you to share your directions. Lord knows I have a bunch pocket books left from my TLC days. I have 18 naked ones and 12 colors left. I could be in hybrid heaven for a long time!