My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Friday, July 11, 2008

Anyone on a budget?

The Daily Scrapper is featuring my Moody Hues: Energetic Kit in their Budget Layouts section, showing you lots of great pages you can create with an affordable kit ($3.95). And if you just love what they've done, you can pick up some inexpensive quick pages using their layouts!!

While I was there, I enjoyed reading a wonderful interview with Nicole Seitler of Sugarplum Paperie.

Thank you all for your camera suggestions. With the ol' birthday coming up, I think I'm going to send the link to Michael as a subtle hint. :)

1 comment:

Maria Lucas said...

Sorry my bad english, but I need to tell tou that I admire your work and always came here to see the news. And I have a little surprise for you. One award. Please visit my blog in this post and you will see
http://mallubrasildesigns.blogspot.com/2008/07/award.ht