My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm at the Orchard!

I'm super duper excited to be the guest designer at Scrap Orchard this month! I've got just a few familiar goodies in the store now all at 20% off for my grand opening. Plus, I'll be adding brand new goodies throughout the month. (hint: Fridays are the days to stalk.)

If you haven't found a digi home or if you're looking to add another great hangout, Scrap Orchard is absolutely fabulous. The designers are super talented and the community is uberly friendly! They also have a great gallery for posting your layouts or to be inspired by others. So, what are you waiting for? Go check it out!!

And as a little incentive, post your favorite thing about Scrap Orchard here in the comments, and I'll enter you into a drawing to win my next new kit! Entries must be received by 11:59 PM US Central Time Thursday, Dec. 11. Winner will be announced Friday, Dec. 12. Thanks for playing!

13 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, that is so awesome!! I followed Shauna aka Pineapple Plantations from Digital Candy to when they first started Scrap Orchard. It's a wonderful community and the designers are to die for!! Congrats on the guest spot.

redheadrev said...

I love the friendliness at the Orchard. I joined when it was new so it was nice that everyone was new to the orchard.

Kim said...

I love all the ladies over at Scrap Orchard. They always have lovely items.

Cristina said...

I love the ladies at Scrap Orchard! They're friendly and so funny, they always crack me up. :) Congratulations on being a guest there!

Sarah said...

I'm pretty new at the Orchard, but love the how friendly everyone is, plus they have some pretty awesome designers! Congrats on the guest spot!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Krystal! Way to go. I like the styles at Scrap Orchard and I can see why you'll be a very good fit there. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Your biggest fan,
Lisa

Leslie said...

Congrats on your guest spot ~ I think the orchard is such a great site... That's great!!

Sarah @ ImSimplySarah said...

Well since I've never shopped there before I can't say as that I have a favorite thing. BUT I can say I will have to start shopping there now. Love your stuff! Congrats!

Rebecca aka MamaBee said...

Congrats on your guest spot! I love orchard's S4O policy on most of their items!!!

Nancy said...

I like the fact that with the addition of you, there are four designers there that I watch out for new kits and have repeat purchases. One stop shopping! LOL

Omaha Lacrosse Club said...

Hmmm... it's hard to pick my FAVORITE thing about Scrap Orchard! LOL...

Ummmm.... how about ALL MY FAVORITE PEOPLE are there?? LOL

Welcome Krystal!

Anonymous said...

The products are AWESOME and so are the people!!!!
kcatonio@yahoo.ca

ziggle said...

my favorite thing about the orchard is.... EVERYTHING!! and i'm so glad your guesting with us!! i'm such a big fan!!