My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Free Alpha

I totally forgot to tell you guys about Sweet Shoppe's awesome Quarterly Assortment. You get 21 mini-sized goodies for just $3.99. It's a great way to "try out" some of the Sweet Shoppe designers if they are new to you. Here's my contribution to the QA. As you can see, I used the same colors here and in my NEW kit, Song Sung Blue. Mix and match to your heart's content. I even have a free coordinating alpha for you!



The alpha is all on one sheet this time around. I did leave ya plenty of room for "cutting" though!

8 comments:

redjudesigns said...

Wow Krystal! I just checked out your blog and you have awesome kits!!
Thank you so much for the nice comments you left on my blog. You made my day! I'm so glad you liked my entreis for the contest.
Take care!
Hugs,
Julie

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for the neat alpha! :)

nie said...

thank you so much!!!! beautiful alpha you made :)

Karen said...

Thanks so much for the awesome alpha.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup pour ce très bel alphabet !
C from Paris :)

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you for the pretty alpha!

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing this lovely alphs.

Miss Behaving [badly] said...

Oh I just love the colours!
Thanks so much for your alpha :)