My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wrapping up the year

I've added a few little things to the shoppe over the past couple of months:

Some decorative border templates are fun additions to any page. The second set reflects my love of the shabby, vintage goodies.


Wistful was my contribution to the last Quarterly Assortment for the year...19 mini kits, 2 template packs, and a font for just $3.99! What a deal!

And a couple of much loved alphas are now available separately from their native kits.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi Krystal---

I apologize for leaving a comment regarding your TOUS on your blog but I just wanted to make sure this gets to you the best way...


I'm emailing regarding some ?s about your TOUs. I am still fairly new to the design biz (designing blog and stationery based out of my home)...

I have received permission from several designers to use their kits and work in my blog design and I was hoping to receive permission from you as well, after seeing you as an approved designer on another blog design co.

If I am able to use your work/kits, I will:

1. Always purchase the kit for each use. (even if already owned)

2. Put a credit and link at the bottom of the designed blog.

3. Insist that your work will be used for a unique design and not something "premade" or a template

4. Make sure all work is in flattened jpeg form at 72 dpi.

5. Only use your kits for the blog design portion of my business.

Thanks so much for your time. I hope that I will be a frequent customer very soon!


Have a terrific day!
Shannon