My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Friday, August 17, 2012

CT Call 2012 - Here It Is!


If you haven't already, you may want to check out this post to see a little bit about how I work and what I'm looking for during this difficult selection process.

Then, please send the following information to ctcall@krystalhartley.com by August 26, 2012.
  • Your name / forum name
  • A little bio about you and why you scrapbook
  • A little blurb about why you are applying to my team (do you need CT work to stretch your scrapping budget? do you have a penchant for SSD products? or shabby chic kits? do you like the commitment to scrapbook?)
  • Your availability (do you need a lot of time to complete a page? are you available on Friday nights when I'm running late?)
  • A list of places you post/share your work
  • A link to your best gallery
  • A list of your other CT or design commitments
  • Your current favorite creative team (if applicable) and why
  • Your scrapbook hangout (such as SSD)
  • Anything else about you that you'd like me to know that might give you an edge over your competition.
I may also fill some administrative type roles during this call. If you are interested in accepting such a role in exchange for access to my products, please let me know your strengths and experience (such as promotions/marketing/contest, blogging, description writing, etc.

You should get an automated response when I receive your application. If you have any questions about the application or selection process, please just ask. Good luck to you!

FacebookBlogPinterestShoppe

No comments: