My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Friday, January 5, 2007

About the Art

My TOU {Terms of Use}
Currently, I allow my products to be used in all your personal projects. I also allow scrapping for others. Please do not use my products to create your own digital designs or for other commercial purposes. Read my full TOU here. If you have any questions about my TOU or would like to get special permission to include my designs in a project that is not otherwise permissible with my TOU, please email me.

The Freebies
Please download and enjoy the freebies. You are welcome to use them in projects for others, but not commercially (meaning you can scrap for others but you can't use them in your own designs to sell, etc.). I hope you enjoy the freebies, and I'd love to see the projects you create with them. I hope you'll think to come share them with me.

Other Credits
My layouts and projects are almost always linked to one of my online galleries where you can view the full list of credits. Crediting my products is always appreciated.

No comments: