My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

F Is for Father

So, in accordance with a woman's prerogative to change her mind, I swtiched lanes during my latest digi design process and ended up with two totally different kinds of kits. One will get submitted for production and end up in the TLC shopping cart. The other has now become a really great sign-on gift for anyone who joins my team with the Hybrid Business Builder Kit available only now through May 31. I hope you'll take advantage. Let me know if you have any questions!!

12 comments:

RealRach said...

So is it legal for me to sign up twice then? Because I want that kit! LOOOVVVE IT! If this one didn't make the cutting block...Hurry up tomorrow! I live for wednesdays for the LT releases! It's my Hump Day Surprise!

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the paper design!!! Can't wait to have it available to download - I'm a design download junky LOL

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous!!!
Your work is Fantastic!

Krystal Hartley said...

Thanks so much for your feedback, girls! These particular papers will never reach the download phase, but if I get a good response on the "style," then I will include more of it in future designs.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see more of this sort of thing - I think a lot of our digi DL's are looking too same old same old

Jan said...

OH Krystal, this is gorgeous!!!!!! I WANT IT!!!!!

Julie Berg said...

I want it too!!!! More and more please! It's fabulous!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rachel, I want to sign up under you Krystal!! ~~KKG

Sooz said...

Beautiful Paper! All your creations are great!

"Kreative Karma" said...

Yes, please do more kits that look like this, we need to mix it up a bit! :o)

Valarie Dennis said...

I want it NOW!!! I love the artsy stuff. I've been hoping that we would get some Fleur di Lis as this is the theme for our daughter's wedding. I love some of the newer kits and buy them for the filigrees. Wish we had them in black. Always on the look-out of cool stuff. Thanks Krystal

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT Krystal! I agree with Shell, we need some variety in the LT downloads. Don't you know by now...if YOU design it...they will come (and buy)!!!