My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Parallel Idol Universe

My girls kind of let me down last night. I didn't care for any of their performances. The guys seemed to dominate last nigh...even Sanjaya went from catastrophic to mediocre. And can I just say that I LOVE Simon! His candor is so refreshing (I'll excuse his ridiculous anaologies that nobody can understand). He is completely impartial in his critique, unlike Randy who has obvious favorites and remarks accordingly. Poor Paula doesn't seem to have an original thought in her head. I love how Simon called Haley on her More skin=More votes strategy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I have to say Simon's analogies make perfect sense to anyone who is not American *LOL* Adore him.. he is honest - that is what shocks so many people - he does not pretty it up! Agree with you on Sanjaya - watching him makes me want to rip my nails out.. but as to Melinda - if I have to see her (I think) very put on self effacing routine again - I will scream..