My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Do You Ever RE-SCRAP?

I re-scrapped my entire first album. I started scrapbooking in 1996 when Avery was a baby...even signed up as a CM consultant. So, my first scrapbook was full of pictures cut into horrible shapes and Mrs. Grossman stickers. Something that just totally haunted me as I embraced the scrapbooking aisles as Joanne's and Michaels and came into my own style. They were pictures that I truly cherished and just hated that they were treated so horribly. Even now, I don't love every page that I do, but I'm usually content enough to not go back and mess with it. Which leads me to...

Special Delivery. It's a layout that I did many moons ago. It was all about the journaling. Way before digital. I LOVE THE JOURNALING and hate the page. So, I'm thinking re-do. I see so many beautiful possibilities with digital. So, I'm re-scrapping. (Later, of course---too busy right now.) Don't hate me!

No comments: