My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Monday, October 22, 2007

Get your fill at the PDP Potato Bar!

I'm so excited to introduct 3 new products to you...fantastic deals at just $.99 each!




Check out these ribbons that coordinate perfectly with the Happy kits! Three of them will also look great with the Spooked kit! You can get yours when you check out my challenge LO in the Faith Sisters gallery and LEAVE A COMMENT (in the gallery rather than here on the blog). Please make sure your email is easy to find so that I can send you the ribbons!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krystal,

Just got your three kits off the potato bar. Love them....Keep us posted on all your new designs. I want them all......
-Kendra Lee

Jan said...

LOVE THEM!!! Off to go purchase them for myself! : ) I'm so flattered to have my name attached to one, especially since it's so Disney looking!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

ladijade said...

really nice layouts.....

ladijade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.