My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Smells Like Christmas

I know, I know...Halloween isn't even here yet...but the stores already smell like Christmas to me! Anywho...add these papers to your wishlist available at Digitals. Coordinating elements coming soon! BTW...I'm SO embarrassed...total typo on one of the paper names...that's what I get for being in a big rush. I'm going to partially blame it on the fact that my laptop keyboard totally froze up and I'm using an external keyboard that feels completely awkward. I can't tell you how many times I've had to hit the backspace button because of mixed up letters and such. Oh well...I'll get a proofreader next time!

2 comments:

RealRach said...

I thought I could smell something so I headed your way!! I was right! Peppermint, Holly, Evergreen. YUM! Great job! Can't wait to get my hands on those!

ashli kay wolf said...

love love love em' krystal..they are so YUMMY!!!