My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Friday, March 21, 2008

Genuine Beauty

I'm excited to announce that I was lucky enough to snag a spot on Amy Sumrall's CT. This is my first official LO for her!


Apparently, Rachel wants me to play :) . So...seven random facts:

  1. I'm rooting for Jason Castro in this season's American Idol
  2. I just finished reading Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, and Anne's House of Dreams...I haven't cried that much in ages
  3. I love the show Psych on USA...think it's my all-time favorite
  4. My van is 8 years old and has 81k miles on it
  5. I want to go to Ireland
  6. My shadow priest in World of Warcraft finally finished up the questline to get the Champion of the Naaru title
  7. Michael picked up original Tide with bleach instead of the scent we were using...and I admit that I LOVE it...I've been going around inhaling my tshirts :)

7 comments:

RealRach said...

Congrats!!! How fun! I have lost my mojo it seems. I can't seem to get much done. I don't think my mind/heart are in it right now.

Meredith said...

Oh no!!!!! Not you! You can't play Warcraft! :) My hubby is a Warcraft nerd. No, really, he's a nerd. :sigh: I guess I can still like you! :) Your layout is beautiful! Congrats on the CT spot!

Wendy said...

Just when I think you can't out do the last CT you post something as beautiful as this. The colors are amazing.

Great job and I learned so much about you, world of warcraft?? I never would have guessed

Unknown said...

OH, I like Jason Castro too, possibly because he did Halleluja, and that song gives me goosebumps even to think about.
My son wants to know if you want to buy a 65 druid. LOL

Jan said...

Congrats on the CT!!!! That's awesome!! I'm feeling like Rachel. I think my digi creativeness has gone into hibernation. LOL!

Nikki said...

Oh NO you CAN'T play that game!!!! Seriously I promised hubby that NONE of my friends would ever play that game!! LMBO Hubby is the BIGGEST WOW NERD ever!! Really he is like an officer in a guild or something crazy like that and now he is going to freak when I tell him you play too! LOL I will NEVER hear the end of it!

Oh Meredith I feel your pain girl!

But congrats on the ct spot! And of course another FAB layout, she will be so glad she has you on her team too!
(hugs)

Krystal Hartley said...

Oh my gosh...you guys are so cracking me up about the WoW comments...hilarious! I started playing right about two years ago to spend more time with my husband who had been addicted for over a year by then. My two kids also play.

You can tell your husbands that I play on the Terenas realm...if they are there, we can say hi!