My Scrapbook Designs

Designer Resources

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What If He Wins?

So Sanjaya sailed through again...not even in the bottom 3. Wonder if the producers are rethinking next season's rules. Give me that AGAINST number! And Haley has really been playing up the sexy card, hasn't she? Please don't patronize us with the surprised look when men actually gawk at you and your great legs.

This season is really annoying me now. But I can't resist Melinda and Blake, so I'll keep watching.

There is life outside of American Idol, and I did manage to get some good hours in on my TLC business today. Checked off a few things on my to-do list...added a bunch more!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I don't watch often, but you can hardly help but know all about it anyway. I saw this on the internet today and thought of your post.
American Idol: Haley wears bikini next week!
Some people will do anything for publicity. Watch on you know you want too. LOL

Unknown said...

I'm a loyal Am Idol fan but this season is really rubbing me wrong too. Go Melinda!!!! And yes, I want an AGAINST number to call too :-)